Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put my girl on a plane to Florida to watch after the grandkids during spring break. She's been experiencing some pretty severe fatigue lately and that has me concerned. As soon as she returns next weekend, she'll go in for some testing to figure out what's going on. So, I'm batching it for the week, but my concern is for her.
Thanks all..

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Our thoughts are with you and her. Remember, no wild parties while she is gone!!:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Reactions: Sekol and Panda

·
Registered
31,743 Posts
Prayers for safe travel and improved help. Wife and youngest son are headed to Houston this Wednesday to look at apartments he might want to rent when he goes to work in June, so I'll be batching it too.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Prayers for safe travel and improved help. Wife and youngest son are headed to Houston this Wednesday to look at apartments he might want to rent when he goes to work in June, so I'll be batching it too.
Safe travels for your wife and son as well. I hope he finds something he likes in this area. There are lot's of choices out there.

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
I will keep Mrs Panda in my prayers. While getting to see the grandkids is a wonderful treat, I hope she can pace herself and not overdo!

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope she enjoys the trip and returns rested
The trouble she's facing is enemia, low iron in her blood and vitamin D deficiency. The doctor suspects bleeding somewhere in the system. She'll undergo a colonoscopy and other testing to see where the deficiency is coming from. It's going to be a long week for sure. Thank you for your kind thoughts.

·
Registered
24,534 Posts
Keeping Mrs Panda and you in my thoughts.

·
Premium Member
10,104 Posts
Said a prayer for the misses for a safe trip to and from. Get her checked out as soon as she gets back!

Reactions: Panda

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Lifting her up in Jesus' name for safe travels, a fun, peaceful visit with the kids, and a speedy, complete healing for her. Amen and Amen.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Prayers for safe travels and good health.

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Prayers sent.

·
Registered
7,001 Posts
Prayers Sent!!!!!

·