Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks;
Anyone know who, if anyone, might make nice, large and/or even "ribber" size, wood grios for the Trackers i.e. in 44 mag?!
Regards
Alden

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Paul;
That was fast, and helpful. They appear to be a bit oversized above the factory ones -- do u know if this is the case?
Thanks
Alden

·
Registered
178 Posts
Alden, You might call Hogue, I see there is a toll free # on their web. Frank

·
Registered
37 Posts
The rubber Hogue grips are far more comfortable than the original ribber grips. I've bought two for my 455's.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Parasite;
Thanks. Can u confirm they (Hogue's) are a little larger, and, what is your personal impression of the quality of the Tracker (heard alot of mixed things but have pretty much made up my mind on one)?
Thanks again
Alden

·
Registered
72 Posts
Looking for wood grips for my 627SS Tracker. Checked here, used the search, searched the web... seem to have no luck so far. ANYONE know where I may find wood grips for 627 Trackers? Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
I just did some checking and it looks bleak right now. Nothing on Ebay or Gunbroker. Good luck on your search.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Here is a recent (March) info and price file for Nill-griffe Wood Grips for Taurus Trackers. Has all the info on what they fit too. Hope it is useful. :)

·
Administrator
35,404 Posts
Hogue has nothing......but their website is most likely incomplete because I can't find anything about their bantam grips there, but you can from their resellers. Someone tell newbie Tim 'another incorrect web site'....chuckle.....Here is a pic of the tracker wearing the hogue rubber grips though, they look pretty good:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts