Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,
i'm looking for a tracker 990 to practice with in place of my 627. Is the 990 still available? If not, what are the reviews of the 992?
Thanks,
Tom

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! I'm sure 990's are available, although I really haven't looked for a while. I've had mine for a few years. It's accurate and reliable, and the firearm I shoot the most. Good luck finding one.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
There are some 990s available but they are elusive. I was looking for one a few weeks back and ended up settling on a Ruger Mark III 22/45 because I was having a really hard time finding one. If you are patient and have some time to look around I am sure you will find one.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Greetings,
i'm looking for a tracker 990 to practice with in place of my 627. Is the 990 still available? If not, what are the reviews of the 992?
Thanks,
Tom
If buying from an auction site is an option for you then check them out. I always see several 4 and 6.5 inch 990 Trackers when I'm lurking around on GunBroker. Prices for new ones seem to be $375-$425. Might have to hit some gun shows if yer wanting to check it out in person first. They're out there, you'll find one soon enough.

Coop

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I'm looking for a 990 to practice witj instead of my 627.
I'll keep looking.
Tom

1 - 6 of 6 Posts