Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
How do you explain to the boss what happened? Boss, it just came out of nowhere.....

·
Registered
179 Posts
What does it say about human intelligence when we repeat the same behavior over and over, and in an area where it's likely well known what the history with that bridge is.

Not to mention anything about the sign giving motorists advance warning of the bridge height.

Same thing we do with history... repeat it.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
That is tooo funny. Who owns those cameras? And all those drivers who lost their jobs....

...Brahahahahahahahaha :):)

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
Dang. Gene pool and chlorine and all that stuff. As the holder of a CDL, I know I'm responsible to make sure I know the dimensions of the vehicle I'm driving. I also think that it's an advantage to be able to read and recognize numbers in order to drive. Just sayin'.

·
10,379 Posts
LoL considering how many rental trucks there were how much you wanna bet some of 'em were the same guy going "Son of a B!TCH! I did it AGAIN!" I loved the people who just kept going like, "well, maybe nobody'll notice" ... kind of like when you stumble on a crack while walking down the sidewalk.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
We used to have a railroad overpass where I was born and raised and I don't know how many semi's and straight trucks got caught by it, but there were plenty of them. They finally lowered the roadbed to provide additional clearance just a few years before the railroad abandoned the line and they finally took the overpass out too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts