Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a Kimber Stainless Pro Carry II earlier this week. Went shooting today, and it ran like a champ with a wide varity of ammo and magazines. About 300 rounds with no problems. Fit and finish are amazing. it's about as pretty as a handgun can get. It is definitely a keeper. At the end of the day though, my PT1911 shoots just as well,it just dosen't look as good doing it.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Kimber certainly does make attractive pistols, and the fit and finish of them are great.

It's been a while since I've actually seen one. (hint, hint)

Reactions: TrucksNCoffee

·
Registered
37,357 Posts
Bought a Kimber Stainless Pro Carry II earlier this week. Went shooting today, and it ran like a champ with a wide varity of ammo and magazines. About 300 rounds with no problems. Fit and finish are amazing. it's about as pretty as a handgun can get. It is definitely a keeper. At the end of the day though, my PT1911 shoots just as well,it just dosen't look as good doing it.
Yea-Yea_Yea!!
I just bought a Bentley and a matching Rolls Royce too!
I ain't got no pictures of them but they are mine, they drive very nice too!
I ain't got no pictures of me driving them either but I know you guys believe me!---:icon_ poke:
seriously Congrats on your new make believe gun.--:D

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Congratulations the fit and finish on Kimberly pistols assures you where your extra money went for.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea-Yea_Yea!!
I just bought a Bentley and a matching Rolls Royce too!
I ain't got no pictures of them but they are mine, they drive very nice too!
I ain't got no pictures of me driving them either but I know you guys believe me!---:icon_ poke:
seriously Congrats on your new make believe gun.--:D
You want to see it, you'll have to meet me at the range. I don't put pictures of my firearms on the internet!

·
Registered
37,357 Posts
You want to see it, you'll have to meet me at the range. I don't put pictures of my firearms on the internet!
OK, but it will be while, as gas prices have risen i can't afford to fill the new Bentley up and drive up there.
Plus I need a special pass to get north of the Mason-Dixon line.
enjoy the new gun.

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Super Moderator
14,273 Posts
At the end of the day though, my PT1911 shoots just as well, it just doesn't look as good doing it.
Maybe it needs some bling to make it look better. :bling: Why don't you make an appointment with MilProGuy to see what options are open; I understand he recently acquired a blinged-out PT1911 that he might go over-the-top with. ;)

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm afraid all that bling would require a Cadilac and a big hat with feathers. I'll pass thank you.

·
35,996 Posts
...Plus I need a special pass to get north of the Mason-Dixon line...
It'll never happen.

The feds are just sittin' up there in yankee land waitin' for you to cross that line.;)

·
35,996 Posts
I'm afraid all that bling would require a Cadilac and a big hat with feathers. I'll pass thank you.

:r_c:"One man's trash is another man's treasure." :wub: Firearm Gun Trigger Starting pistol Gun barrel
:wub:

Reactions: harley 1986

·
Registered
37,357 Posts
SO you have met Millpro as well then??
them are some nice feathers hes got in that big old hat, the caddy ain't bad either.-- BUt really a pink one???

Reactions: Laker

·
Registered
37,357 Posts
It'll never happen.

The feds are just sittin' up there in yankee land waitin' for you to cross that line.;)
YEP! and i don't go to the Post Office anymore either!
at first i thought i had won something, but then i figured out that wasn't why they had my picture up on the wall at the front door!

Reactions: TrucksNCoffee
1 - 15 of 15 Posts