Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I took our CC class last Saturday. It was very informative, and the instructor made it enjoyable. Our local sheriff called back today about our appt. with him, he said the soonest available appt. was April 30! The person I talked to said they have been at least a month behind since the first of the year. I'm glad there are more people out there legally carrying.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am going to try to carry my public defender poly. I ordered an old faithfull IWB holster kit. My wife has a taurus model 85 she plans on purse carrying.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Congratulations on completing the class, I just finished putting my Old Faithful holster together last night and though it was formed for a Glock 27, it also fits my 1911 just fine. 004.JPG

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
My wife and I took our CC class last Saturday. It was very informative, and the instructor made it enjoyable. Our local sheriff called back today about our appt. with him, he said the soonest available appt. was April 30! The person I talked to said they have been at least a month behind since the first of the year. I'm glad there are more people out there legally carrying.
Congrats!

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Congratulations! Carry safe, carry smart, and carry often!

·
Super Moderator
35,701 Posts
Way to go and congratulations to both of you! :)

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
This is good!!! Congratulations on your getting your license to carry...But remember to be careful and safe, handling guns in public is quite a responsibility!!! Good luck and enjoy :)

·
Registered
8,055 Posts
Congratulations! I know you can't wait to get that CCL in your hands. It's good to know that there are
two more responsible gunowners out there who are legally carrying firearms.

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Congrats!!! Welcome to a way of life!

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Congratulations on your permits. Just remember each and every time you carry the tremendous responsibility it entails.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Congrats, hopefully you never need to draw but at least you will have that option now.

·
Registered
29,861 Posts
Congratulations to you and your wife.

Good to see more law abiding citizens availing themselves of their right to carry.
:D

·
Registered
348 Posts
Be glad your wife understands. My buddy gets crap from his wife every time he puts his gun on. I am lucky my wife did not like me getting my ccw but once i did she found the idea comforting and now is getting ready to get hers. Remember get a good holster because a cheap one will not be comfortable and may make you not carry.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Congratulations to you both!

Your little corner of the world just became a safer place. :cool:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Be glad your wife understands. My buddy gets crap from his wife every time he puts his gun on. I am lucky my wife did not like me getting my ccw but once i did she found the idea comforting and now is getting ready to get hers. Remember get a good holster because a cheap one will not be comfortable and may make you not carry.
We have been talking about getting our CC for a couple of years now. It did take a little bit to talk her in to it, but she is now glad she did.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts