Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I took my 3 day old PT140 to the range and..... she worked like a dream. She was right on and did not give me a darn problem. Ten rounds went in and ten rounds came out (doesn't sound right, haha). No magazine dropping and mis feeds. First two magazines I just let them fly, to see how good she would handle rapid fire and reload and the other few they went in from the 15 yard line with a 3-4" grouping. I do not know how she would of handled if I would of gone straight to the range without cleaning her up the way I did, but I am very happy. Oh yea and she conceals great! Was all around town today with a simple T-shirt on and cargo shorts, in the pants holster from Uncle Mike's, which I bought 5 years ago to carry my duty weapon with. Very happy with it, a well spent $349!!

·
Banned
3,798 Posts
Glad to hear your enjoying her, and if I haven't said it before welcome to the forum.

Reactions: siltundra
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.