Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, one of my itches got scratched! Put a bid on a Taurus 608, old school shiny stainless model. Will check on during break. Oh, it's a 4 inch model. Saw a couple of 3 inch models, but lost out. Were these a limited run Taurus 608?

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
Maybe it's the last guy to bid before him. Lol

Reactions: 617peTe

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My bad! I meant the Divorce lawyer. The Cougar, I mean, soon to be ex can wait to get my money! I sold "a bunch" of guns to fund her engagement and she finds a toyboy. Anyway, in the "bunch" of guns was a Custom Factory Taurus 605 from 1995 or 96 or 97? (I'm getting old! LOL) It had the 3 ports, (I think), custom trigger job, and different grips. Have never found another one like since back in the day. Wish I had a picture! Only thing left was the manual! LOL

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Divorce is another word for your money in a lawyers pocket. Shame it takes more than one for some of us to learn. It is also where you often learn that what looks like a light at the end of the tunnel is just another train. It usually takes time to replace things lost, but time, grace, and faith can make it happen. I can tell you from the "been there, done that" side of it that things can be replaced. I have even been blessed with some that I had wanted in years past but wouldn't spend the money for back then. Missed a few I wanted to buy only to get better later at a better price or trade. Patience, the grace of God, and good friends have a way of making things happen. Hang in there, I have even had guns that I had lost track of make it back into my safe.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TheOldRedneck,
Thank you for your kind words. It has been a trying time with me and my 12 now 13 year old daughter. But I tried to keep things as routine and normal as possible. And I know what you are talking about picking things up later at a Better price! I can vouch about your words of Patience, the grace of God and good friends and family. They helped immensely and so does this board with it's wise members!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts