Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello again,

After a full morning of ammo hunting I came up with 1 box of 20cnt 5.56 Independence brand ammo for my "assault rifle"

Wal Mart was bare at 2 locations.

Academy had the 5.56, about 8 boxes and some .40 cal hollow points 20 round for 30.00!

Strange that the cashier asked for my ID this time, I asked "whats that all about?" She replied they are supposed to ask, in the next breath she said the register will sometimes ask, and finally she said its up to the cashier. Ugh! Also limited me to one box, you can only purchase 1 box of each caliber for a total of 3 boxes per customer per day. So one box of 5.56 for me today

At Bass Pro today I was dumbfounded to see an ProMag AR-15 30rd mag for 18 bucks. Of course I bought.

Also at Academy they ran out of the PT740 magazines. I was going to purchase a 3rd. Maybe next time

Have a good day folks

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Was surprised a bit to find this in my email inbox today:

Cheaper Than Dirt! - America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter - View As Webpage: Click Here!
THANKS FOR SHOPPING AT CHEAPER THAN DIRT!

Reactions: hitthemhard

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
Was surprised a bit to find this in my email inbox today:

Cheaper Than Dirt! - America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter - View As Webpage: Click Here!
THANKS FOR SHOPPING AT CHEAPER THAN DIRT!
I got the same email and pushed the "Junk" button, that's the last of emails from CTD!

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Yeah, I had to dig that out of my deleted folder to copy it...

·
Registered
7,304 Posts
I'm starting to see ammo and mags show up here and there. problem is, prices have doubled!

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
I gave up on trying to find another mag for my mil pro. But regardless of price, the first one I find will most likely be coming home with me. As far as ammo goes, I'm always on the look out and ready to buy. Even if it means eating ramen noodles for a few meals until money catches back up. Lol

CreekFisher

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I remember so long ago the good ol days,way back in early/mid december of 2012 mounds of .22lr, .223, 9mm and the likes, I remember 30 rnd ar mags for 12.00. I even purchased my Smith and Wesson M and P 15 for under 1000.00. Extra mags for my sons M&P 15/22 were readily available...............

Brings a tear to my eye :)

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
7,865 Posts
Just an update. Week ago a member here informed me about sg ammo having some ...it was delivered to my door today.

Very impressed with them in this time of unprecedented demand.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.