Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like more information on the titanium model 425. I have a 6.5 inch barrel in 41 Mag.
I would like to know how many were made in 6.5 inch

·
Registered
18,783 Posts
Well...:unsure:...I guess my previous post was preoccupied with scopin' out the chicks on the corner durin' the move and missed the bus so again...:smile: Hi and welcome aboard from nw PA! :hello:

·
Super Moderator
17,697 Posts
There's very little production information available for the Taurus brand. What there is tends to be anecdotal by those that have been around for a while. Taurus Corporation has never made any effort that I'm aware of to make any historical information available. I'm pretty sure they've never compiled it. Taurus is an economy brand with very little collector interest so other than satisfying the occasional curiosity of owners I don't think they see the benefit of going to the effort.

You can call them and they can tell you when it was made, but as to production numbers that will be a mystery. I can tell you there weren't a whole lot of .41's made. They are not very common but I've seen a few here on there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts