Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time for her to go, Rossi Cyclops 8" with scope, dies and brass. $750 obo.

I need some quick money while I am working on my new job. PM me offers please!!!

This is my unicorn gun!! I paid that much just for the gun. 300~ .38 brass 20~ .357 brass. Lee Dies. Scope and mount. Boxes. and whatever left of .38 cal pre lubed loading bullets.

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Hubba hubba! Is that an 8" barrel?? PLEASE...don't say "yes"...

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes. 8" and shiny. i know you like shiny!!

Reactions: Sekol

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Guys, here's the deal. Once again, we're asking you, if you are not posting with any kind of offer for the item,
or with a genuine question of interest on the item for a potential offer, then please do not post.
There's already two pages; & I don't see one offer!

And once again, I refer to line 7 in the Classified Guidelines:7. There is no need to post in someone's ad unless you are setting up a deal with the seller, making an offer, or have genuine questions about the item for sale. This will help eliminate potential clutter.

Just so the folks become aware of this, posts that are not offers/genuine questions of interest for potential offers, they will be deleted.

·
Administrator
39,469 Posts
Six posts have been removed from this ad. If you don't have legitimate interest in the OPs item for sale, don't clutter his ad. Please.

Reactions: locknload

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am in Cheyenne, WY. I would pay to ship it to your FFL of choice.

·
Super Moderator
19,678 Posts
Bender, please let us know once the item sells so we can close the thread.

Reactions: Bender
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.