Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my Tillander grips yesterday and I love how they feel. Not sure I chose the right color to be honest and don't really know what I was expecting by choosing orange lol, but will give it a shot anyways. Up to now the grips themselves are well made and very comfortable. Let's see if the color grows on me or I may just have to order another color.

Attachments

·
8,789 Posts
The grip really looks like a good solution, but the color..Wow..At least it will be easy to find.

·
Super Moderator
36,789 Posts
Safety orange!! Whew!!!

What's the texture like, are they sticky? Wondering if they might grip/snag on clothing possibly raising a shirt up.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Safety orange!! Whew!!!

What's the texture like, are they sticky? Wondering if they might grip/snag on clothing possibly raising a shirt up.
Rubbery texture but not super sticky at all, I haven't carried it yet with this grip on since I just received it yesterday.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I like the color. How it shoots is what is important. I don’t care what grips look like. I care how they make me have control.

But I would care if grips stain easier or are less durable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Instagram
Muzzleblast_MD

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have two Tillander boot grips on my .357 Protector Poly revolvers: neon orange and neon green. Very colorful.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
The grips match the sights...kind of like shoes and a belt! I like the color.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts