Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have nothing but good things to say about Taurus customer service. While my pistol was there for repairs, I spoke to them twice. First to see if they received it, second to find the status of the repair. I was never on hold for more than a minute, and it was repaired within the time frame they promised. I don't understand where all the bashing comes from, my experience with them was excellent.

·
Registered
3 Posts
jlentz said:
I have nothing but good things to say about Taurus customer service. While my pistol was there for repairs, I spoke to them twice. First to see if they received it, second to find the status of the repair. I was never on hold for more than a minute, and it was repaired within the time frame they promised. I don't understand where all the bashing comes from, my experience with them was excellent.
Then why are you posting in the complaint section if you are happy? I thought this was the section for people to communicate their Taurus complaints, not Taurus attaboys. Glad to hear you are not having any issues though. Hope it stays that way.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VNvet said:
Then why are you posting in the complaint section if you are happy? I thought this was the section for people to communicate their Taurus complaints, not Taurus attaboys. Glad to hear you are not having any issues though. Hope it stays that way.
Maybe just to see who would complain about me not complaining!!

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Then why are you posting in the complaint section if you are happy? I thought this was the section for people to communicate their Taurus complaints, not Taurus attaboys.
LOL...its all good, its nice to have a "Good Report" in the middle of all the complaints ;)
Glad you had a good experiance with CS.... :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Good to hear. Maybe they are getting wised up to the fact their customer service and repair service has been poor at best in the past.
Would be good to hear if they are improving things.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts