Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,735 Posts

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Glad to read that the homeowner wasn't injured.

So many times if someone is killed committing a crime you hear a family member of the deceased say, "He was just starting to turn his life around." It is my sincere hope that for the injured home invaders that they really will turn their lives around. And for anyone contemplating doing what that group did, hopefully they might consider not doing that. Not that I have much confidence in that, but I can hope anyway.

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
WOW, I'm lost on the reporter saying there were 70 evidence markers on the ground? Either that's body waste as they realized he's not a victim or he had the right setup for home defense? ;):D

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
WOW, I'm lost on the reporter saying there were 70 evidence markers on the ground? Either that's body waste as they realized he's not a victim or he had the right setup for home defense? ;):D
Did either of the links mention what the homeowner used? Belt fed MG maybe?

·
Registered
24,937 Posts
Good guys 4 Bad guys 0

·
Super Moderator
35,531 Posts
This is why I won't visit Houston.
They're just shooting anyone and everyone.
How the heck is a crook suppose to make a living?
Run for office maybe?
Sheila Jackson Lee has that covered. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
17,735 Posts
Programming note: another "mass shooting" to record in the "gun violence" statistics.

·
Registered
15,351 Posts
Reactions: kschilk

·
Premium Member
17,735 Posts
But the markers were well outside the home, on the front sidewalk. I'm thinking those are return fire from the perps?

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
Not familiar with Houston, but that "invasion" might be more than is being reported. But, pretty good shooting nonetheless.

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Hey Oregon, this is why it is not a good idea to limit law abiding citizens to a mere 5 rounds.
[ sarc]But, it would limit the criminals to only 5 rounds, too.[ /sarc]

NOT.

(can't believe no one's gone there yet):

Reactions: Konyo312 and darbo

·
Registered
37,059 Posts
But the markers were well outside the home, on the front sidewalk. I'm thinking those are return fire from the perps?
DID I mention how far one of my Tanfoglio 10 MM throw brass????

·
Registered
37,059 Posts
70 markers, I'm thinking M134 Minigun.
he had a few of them clippy thangs and practiced reloads when going to shoot instead of loading up all his mags to full capacity and virtually never needing to practice clippy changes..
thets only like 4 Clippy thangs in my Tangs or CZ.

Reactions: Peacemakr40
1 - 20 of 57 Posts