Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member, first post.

I really like an exposed hammer gun for CCW and saw the TH9c on a gun website. I’m interested but I have some questions.

1. How does it compare to the Glock 19 in terms of size, specifically the length of the butt and the thickness. I have looked up the measurements but I’m interested in how they ‘feel’ in comparison.

2. Do the magazines interchange with any older Taurus models?

3. Are night sights available for them?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Va.

Can't help you with #1 ---L'm not a Glock person

Order mags from GunMagWarehouse.com , order for Taurus PT809c they work great

Night sights go to LakeLine LLC

The TH9c is a nice pistol , a little break in time the trigger gets better , I have had " 0 " problems with mine

·
Registered
53 Posts
1. Very similar, it's been awhile since I shot a 19 so I can't say for certain but I can't think of much difference when I think back.
2. The TH9 is a revamp of the 809 so magazines, sights, and holsters are compatible. the C series will fit on a full size 809 or TH9 holster as well, with just a little empty space in the bottom of course.
3. Yes, Lakeline is where you want to be.

I love mine, it is my carry gun every day, and as DA-Auto said the trigger in DA is a little gritty at first but it only takes a couple hundred rounds before it is butter smooth. It's such a solid well built gun, I've handled guns two, two and a half times as expensive that were sloppier. I carry mine with the 17 rd mag in the gun and the 13 rd mag as my spare. The only reason I will be going to a 19 eventually is because I want the MOS with a red dot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts