Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been going to the range for the last 3 days in a row, first day was originally planned to get my mauser's new sight...long story short, someone in the group decided shooting skeet for a bit, then plink around with the .22's. Who would you think we would be able to shoot for about 3 hrs straight shooting in January!

I bought my son a single shot .22, but instead of coming with sights, it came with a Piccanny rail. I found an older scope with the rings so day two was spent trying to get that scope sighted in. I spent the night fixing problems we found on the last two outings. No major fixes, just those little irritating things that just are to obvious you don't think to look at. One was a mount wasn't seated right. and the other a ring was on the wrong side.

All this in January, in perfect shooting weather! Who da thought it.:D The weather today would be another good day, 58 for high temp. But my shoulder says it needs some time off. In the three days of shooting 'til we ran out of shells. So I have my winter work...reloading . It's good hobbie that I can work indoors

1 - 1 of 1 Posts