1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16,863 Posts
People are dumb.

·
Registered
31,697 Posts
Pastors of Churches need to brush up on their racism and protest sermons!

·
Registered
31,697 Posts
Let us hope that the crowd was not infected by the virus. They did not seem to care.

After watching millions of people allowed to protest in the George Floyd death....it is hard to care about the virus anymore! I observed all the social distancing rules and masked up and squirted hand sanitizer for a long time, but now am convinced the Wuhan Virus is just another way to get sick and possibly die if I am in the last stages of cancer, have high blood pressure, have a compromised immune system, heart disease, hypertension etc. etc. adnauseum! I'm ready to continue what ever amount of my life is left to lead. I am 72, was on a ventilator 25 years ago, contract respiratory bugs very easily, but have had enough of this bull hockey! It's time to go back to living life. what little of it may be left. Living in fear is not living!

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
<Hmph> They stole that idea from my "Duane's Riot Café" concept. I knew I shoulda' copyrighted it.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Let us hope that the crowd was not infected by the virus. They did not seem to care.

It's hard to catch something that doesn't exist. How many people do you know personally that's died from this zombie virus? It's the same old flu we have every year.

·
21,946 Posts
It's hard to catch something that doesn't exist. How many people do you know personally that's died from this zombie virus? It's the same old flu we have every year.
If you try to sell this idea in Italy, please sell tickets. I'd buy one.

Getting back to the OP, I really thought this was from the Babylon Bee.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Italy is a different country on a different continent with a different culture. Kung Flu is the flu. It's certainly no worse than the Honk Kong flu we had the year we held Woodstock. Stop swallowing the government pablum.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
That's freedom of assembly. And racing cars to boot :D

They might wonder why they're all sick in 2 weeks but - hey - that's life!

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
On the positive side, they were outside, it's summer and more humid, and in sunlight, all factors that (according to experts) can possibly reduce the chances of contracting covid-19)

If you try to sell this idea in Italy, please sell tickets. I'd buy one.

Getting back to the OP, I really thought this was from the Babylon Bee.
When I first posted this I was going to add a disclaimer, "No this isn't from the Onion." The Babylon Bee would also have been appropriate.

Two weeks ago if someone had said that the city council of Minneapolis would vote to eliminate the entire police dept. in response to the death of George Floyd and replace it with "community social initiatives" I would've thought it was a Babylon Bee or Onion story.

·
Registered
27,127 Posts
Three.

·
Registered
29,717 Posts
It does kind of take some of the steam out of many in the pro coronavirus crowd who said Stay at home, Save Lives Now they are calling for people to gather in large groups...

That sums up the whole lockdown philosophy for the majority or those who supported it. We are just supposed to do what they want and if we don't they will try and force us to.

·
Registered
677 Posts
That's funny, a regular Gumball Rally. The Harley guys can do Poker run protests. Maybe a college football protest. And then we can have the white privilege PGA protests.

I'm tired, the world is really screwed up.

·
Registered
27,127 Posts
It does kind of take some of the steam out of many in the pro coronavirus crowd who said Stay at home, Save Lives Now they are calling for people to gather in large groups...

That sums up the whole lockdown philosophy for the majority or those who supported it. We are just supposed to do what they want and if we don't they will try and force us to.
whitmer-march-social-distancing.jpg

Reactions: TexasAviator
1 - 17 of 17 Posts