Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there I was sitting around after Thanksgiving dinner and realized that we soon will be rushing around chasing our tail trying to figure out what to get some folks for a Christmas gift.

Then it hit me, the perfect gift. I just can't find a link on where to order the Taurusarmed.net gift card. It is said that money can't buy happiness, so this also reinforces the thought of the Gift of Taurusarmed.net.

Any idea on where I can obtain one of these special gift cards to wrap up and put under the tree or stuff in a stocking for the holiday?

I know what most of you are thinking right now...BRILLENT IDEA JON!!! Right?

·
Premium Member
4,166 Posts
GREAT idea!

If you just send me $50,000 in iTunes gift cards, I'm sure I can make a TA.net gift card happen.

Oh, and while you're at it, I have a Nigerian Prince that needs help ASAP.

·
Super Moderator
13,819 Posts
A donation to the TA Moderator's Retirement and Benevolence Fund will result in you receiving a TA Gift Card that is good for one free admission to TaurusArmed.net. Get one for all of your friends and family members!

As a special bonus, we'll include, at no extra charge, one "Get Out Of TA Virtual Jail Free After Serving Your Sentence" card!

But wait, there's more! Contact us now, and we'll give you an exclusive tour of the TA Administrators' Executive Lounge, an event that is not to be missed!

Call now, operators are standing by!

(The preceding is presented with tongue firmly in cheek. :p )

OR - You can just print out kschilk's picture above ^^^, trim it to size, and use it wherever TA Gift Cards are accepted. (That was nice, ks, just like we rehearsed. ;) )

·
Registered
29,895 Posts
"Taurus Rescue" is always willing to give a home to those dastardly no good Taurus handguns haters seem to libel most profusely on the internet.

Call BR549 or PM me. (P.S.our kennel is empty at present, haters seem to be all talk)

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I would be happy to have a mailing address I could send my membership money to. I'm old and I like to send things by way of the post office!

Don

·
Super Moderator
35,066 Posts
I would be happy to have a mailing address I could send my membership money to. I'm old and I like to send things by way of the post office!

Don

You must have postal delivery. I have to drive 5 miles to the PO.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts