Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Super Moderator
35,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get real tired of Taurus bashing on the other gun boards by brand snobs. I have other brands, Ruger, Smith and Wesson, Rossi, but I sorta think my two M66s and my M85UL are DANGED NICE revolvers and sure were affordable. They simply ain't the POSs some people think they are. Heck, I've owned a M19 Smith, a Ruger Security Six, and a Rossi M971, and my two Taurus 66s are quite a bit more accurate. Say what you will, I know what I know.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Welcome! We've got a lot of Texas guys here, must be Taurus country!

Reactions: ICUKev

·
Registered
625 Posts
I totally agree. Seems a lot of people want to bash even though they have no experience with these guns.

Welcome to the board!

Todd

Reactions: ICUKev

·
32,576 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Own Taurus and Ruger products. Two guesses which brands get dumped on the most at other places? OH no. Texans to the left. Texans to the right. What will we do. Have a barbeque, that's what. Glad to have you here.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
This thread is OLD where do you guys dig them up from?

Reactions: kschilk

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
Brought back from the dead after 8 years, impressive. Are you a surgeon? I have been told surgeons have a god complex, this resurrection can only feed such a thing.

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
The troops are restless tonight. ;)

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Lets bring back the good old days again..:confused:

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Just goes to show how much friendlier we are now than way back when. Probably still fuming over the first Obama election. :D

Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Get real tired of Taurus bashing on the other gun boards by brand snobs. I have other brands, Ruger, Smith and Wesson, Rossi, but I sorta think my two M66s and my M85UL are DANGED NICE revolvers and sure were affordable. They simply ain't the POSs some people think they are. Heck, I've owned a M19 Smith, a Ruger Security Six, and a Rossi M971, and my two Taurus 66s are quite a bit more accurate. Say what you will, I know what I know.

Well? So what do you think of TA.net?

You gonna stick around or what?

·
Super Moderator
40,552 Posts
Wow, from one page of welcomes to 6 pages of welcomes in 8 years. Just shows TA.net is great and has a good fan base.

·
Registered
24,686 Posts
Welcome to TA from Minnesota. Better late than never.

·
Administrator
39,915 Posts
Wow, from one page of welcomes to 6 pages of welcomes in 8 years. Just shows TA.net is great and has a good fan base.
Well...there were only 45 other members here when NativeTexan signed up back in 2007.

·
Banned
9,233 Posts

BTW - I wasn't here in 2007 so Welcome to TA from Jacksonville, FL.

Oh, and another BTW - I did this one time a few months back and got reprimanded by one of the, to remain nameless, moderators. I just wanted to see if the lowest member number I could find was still active.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts