Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 3 gun folks had a 2 gun Halloween match set up so I figured I should go out there and shoot it. I like 3 gun but haven't shot it in a few years simply because I don't have the right shotgun. I don't need anything fancy but the 20" open cylinder barrel just doesn't cut it for 3 gun.

Once again I'm one of the slowest folks out there but I have a ton of fun. I'll bet I talk to the SOs while shooting more than about anyone! I do say a bad word twice in the video.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Looks like a load of fun.

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
18,472 Posts
Looks like you did as good as I could ever do!
Man...:doh:...I would sooooo screw that up but judgin' from all the holes in those barrels...:unsure:...I apparently wouldn't be the first. The target setup seemed rather confusing, even though I watched it through a couple times. I just know I'd be shootin' the wrong stuff with the wrong thing...:dunno:...too damned many movin' parts.

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man...:doh:...I would sooooo screw that up but judgin' from all the holes in those barrels...:unsure:...I apparently wouldn't be the first. The target setup seemed rather confusing, even though I watched it through a couple times. I just know I'd be shootin' the wrong stuff with the wrong thing...:dunno:...too damned many movin' parts.
It can get a little confusing sometimes as evidenced in the 2nd or 3rd stage I shot. You can see in the video there were rifle targets, 2, that I mentally lost track of and there was 1 pistol target, off to the left of the stage, that I mentally lost too. But boy do I have fun!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts