1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
I think it is time to pull all the VA back into the military and get rid of all the civilians. If they work at the VA they should be military doctors, nurses, etc., that way when we need doctors and medics to go to war, we already have them. The VA at one time was thought to be cutting edge medicine, now it appears to be where all the medical personnel who can not make it in the real world go to work.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Give he/she/it another chance. Somewhere in the middle east he/she/it should find the perfect mate. Maybe sooner than later. Over there encourage he/she/it to wear what seems appropriate. With the right outfit he/she/it will probably draw instant attention. Some Muslims in that part of the world are attracted to people like he/she/it. For the first date they could go base jump off a high building and then he/she/it could get stoned. No cruel and unusual punishment here to deal with. Everyone could be happy. How is that, a simple, cheap solution?

·
Super Moderator
19,748 Posts
Just put he/she/it on the front lines in the ISIS brigade. Give the poor thing a chance to see a little combat and see if that cures their gender bender mentality.

·
Registered
24,616 Posts
We have gone soft in the head.

·
Super Moderator
26,971 Posts
I am so sorry...I just find this unbelievable!

Reactions: Sekol and darbo

·
Registered
17,062 Posts
I don't get upset about things I have no control over.
It makes me and everyone around me miserable.
Bradley can wear a thong for all I care.
Life is too short.

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Our world is just so wrong...We need someone with nads to step up to the plate and right the world..:mad:

·
Banned
9,233 Posts
I have an awesome quote regarding this subject but the mods won't allow it. Its Good News for some of us, and very bad for most.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
We should do a prisoner swap with ISIS, give them Manning in exchange for nobody. I'm sure that they would be more than happy to give him a sex change operation at the time of his beheading.

·
Registered
5,027 Posts
I think it is time to pull all the VA back into the military and get rid of all the civilians. If they work at the VA they should be military doctors, nurses, etc., that way when we need doctors and medics to go to war, we already have them. The VA at one time was thought to be cutting edge medicine, now it appears to be where all the medical personnel who can not make it in the real world go to work.
I think you're on to something there! I also think that if we made the politicians use only VA's for medical treatment, they would change overnight. Our men/women deserve even better services than the politicians!

Reactions: Sekol

·
22,322 Posts
That's one sadly disturbed human being.

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
This sets a terrible precedent. Certainly the man needs psychological treatment!! I am assuming that the powers that be have determine that his hormone therapy is not elective, but essential. Our vets in the "free" world can barely get the type of medical attention they need!

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
My nephew, an MP at Fort Leavenworth, is in-charge of the cell block where this maggot resides. Manning is not in the general population for obvious reasons. AS was said, he cannot grow his hair out and he is required to shave at least once a week. He is also allowed to have cosmetics of his choice. There is more to this than what the media has picked up on, but I cannot say what that is, however I can say, the MP's are not happy about Manning and a lot of the other inmates want to meet it!:shocked::D:D:D

·
Registered
120 Posts
Fortunately(or not) for me I have medicare so am not forced to go to the VA. Last time I tried to make an appointment I had to wait 3 months. Took me 11 years initially and 2 years of appeals to get my disability so I am not surprised at too much there nowadays. There seems to be no accountability at the VA these days, just more hollow promises even with a new V A administrator who called veterans whiney. Real empathy there Mr. Administrator. Nothing has changed. And now Manning is going to get a free sex-change courtesy of the same government that ignores our veterans. This is sooo wrong. :(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts