Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...because Rev.Biff just posted another thread here in the Funny Farm that starts, "A woman walks into a bar..." and I'm fighting like crazy to not open and read it. A little support here? :D

·
22,290 Posts
Go memorize all the different variations on the Mosin-Nagant rifle, in order of final production serial number.

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
18,783 Posts
Fight harder! ;)

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Reactions: AOCM.RET

·
Registered
31,893 Posts
...because Rev.Biff just posted another thread here in the Funny Farm that starts, "A woman walks into a bar..." and I'm fighting like crazy to not open and read it. A little support here? :D
You didn't miss a thing! Like a fool, I opened it just to see if he had stumbled across a decent joke...he hadn't!

·
Registered
31,893 Posts
Reactions: kschilk

·
Super Moderator
13,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You didn't miss a thing! Like a fool, I opened it just to see if he had stumbled across a decent joke...he hadn't!
Thank you, Jake. I appreciate all the counsel, but yours is what I needed to hear.

Keep tryin', Rev.Biff. Better luck next time!

·
Registered
10,614 Posts

·
Super Moderator
35,064 Posts
Anyone know why Biff was banned? Too many bad jokes?

He violated site guidelines, not entirely concerning posts, all I have to say on the subject.

Reactions: locknload

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
He violated site guidelines, not entirely concerning posts, all I have to say on the subject.
WOW! I can't believe I missed the action!!:shocked:

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Yeah. And I would even consider shutting down this thread,
considering there is really nothing more to say about the subject matter, as it were.

Reactions: BigSkiff
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.