Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nuff said, pretty bad if you get an AK type rifle so dirty it won't cycle.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Yet another reason why some don't need to own guns! Christ!

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
How many shots you reckon were fired to get that piece that fouled up????

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
Did anyone else notice the lone bird shot pellet run off the table when he stood it up and started knocking the crud out of it? Some people don't deserve to have fun guns when all they do is abuse them.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yeeah sad thing it looked like kinda a tricked out gun to. He's lucky the thing didn't blow up in his face from him shooting it out of battery. I hoped they charged the guy like 100 dollars to "fix" this gun.

·
Premium Member
11,143 Posts
You mean you're SUPPOSED to clean em!!?? :unsure:

:stupid:

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
I bet the gun smith never had such a dirty bench.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
i don't own a saiga but that would have to take tens of thousands of shells for that much crud to build up in the gas tube.(at least i would think) you can shoot thousands of shells through a bennelli or even a remington atuo loader and they would not be that dirty. shotgun manufacturers torture test their guns to see how many shells without cleaning. i know the saiga gas system is different but that seems hard to imagine anybody letting it get that dirty. on the other hand i guess some people never sieze to amaze.

·
Banned
3,798 Posts
This belong to some stupid Mall Ninja who probably bought all the hype about how you can shoot and shoot an AK type gun and never clean it.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah it actually makes me sick to see someone would abuse a gun to this extent esp one that he prolly had a grand in, yep I agree some mall ninja that got it and said oh its an ak it'll keep running and just took it out to blow tens of thousands of rounds of cheap ammo through into a dirt pile. He's really lucky he didn't blow the thing up cause it got so dirty it was shooting out of battery.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts