Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
I heard about this stuff a while back. I recall that my first impression was WTF??? I don't think it has changed much.

I think it was Jeff Cooper who said something like "its a solution in search of a problem". Now, its very possible that my quote is off but you get the idea.

Steelheart

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Steelheart said:
I heard about this stuff a while back. I recall that my first impression was WTF??? I don't think it has changed much.

I think it was Jeff Cooper who said something like "its a solution in search of a problem". Now, its very possible that my quote is off but you get the idea.

Steelheart
You know that is exactly what Cooper said about the 40cal. and I was there when he said it... ;)

·
32,527 Posts
If this stuff really works as advertised, and nothing to date shows this to be true, seasoning a piece of meat the way one wants to would be out.

One cannot know what the results are going to be for tast until after the bird or such is cooked and eaten. Might be to much overkill (pardon the pun) of the flavor in certain parts of the meat. Or a taste one does not like. Ruined supper or dinner. No thanks.

But as with all things this is a wait and see thing. Who's going to be the guinea pigs for this stuff? :eek: ;D

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Steelheart said:

Steelheart
DRAEGER said:
You know that is exactly what Cooper said about the 40cal. and I was there when he said it... ;)
And that phrase has been put to many an idea or new toy since then!

Steelheart

1 - 8 of 8 Posts