1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
20,013 Posts
And, inevitably, followed by comments from experts who know SO much more about the proper way to raise children.
I chimed in. And I have no idea who Hart is and am not a PINK fan.

·
Registered
19,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
17,242 Posts
And, inevitably, followed by comments from experts who know SO much more about the proper way to raise children.
But...........but everyone on the internet is an expert on everything.
It's true.
Would I lie?

·
Administrator
40,276 Posts
I'm with Hart. Take the mystery out of firearms, and they'll conduct themselves better around them. I started my granddaughter shooting when she was five. She's a fine twelve, almost thirteen year old shooter.

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
I'm with Hart. Take the mystery out of firearms, and they'll conduct themselves better around them. I started my granddaughter shooting when she was five. She's a fine twelve, almost thirteen year old shooter.
Amen. Training a young person in marksmanship and gun safety gives them sense of achievement, autonomy, self-determination, and responsibility. It also lets them understand that a gun is a tool. A tool that when used properly can achieve great things and bring great enjoyment. When used improperly can be deadly for yourself and others. Frankly, it IS the ULTIMATE teaching implement.

·
Premium Member
13,414 Posts
They have the audacity to criticize this man who is active in the lives of his children, but say nothing about the millions of absentee fathers. Then again having the state raise and indoctrinate your children is their goal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts