Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,468 Posts
He was thinking about having one last party before he retired to a life of leisure. 3 hots and a cot for the next 20 years. Nothing to worry about except dropping the soap.

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Congrats on 1K! Co worker not so much.

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
"Who knows what evil lurkes in the hearts of men..."

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
No real attempt to hide his identity so he expects to get caught or doesn't plan to be alive when they catch up to him. I'd worry a bout "Suicide by cop".

I long ago quit saying "He couldn't have done "X", I know him, he wouldn't do that"

There have been too many surprises on life's highway.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Don't pick on Tex, he has adult supervision and a guberment job. Santa has even thought good thoughts about him as he prays for PH to have mercy and patients.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
I understand how you feel. I had a pretty close friend convicted of sexual assault of a minor.

He'd been molesting a few kids for years. Never in a million years would have thought that about him.

·
Super Moderator
40,514 Posts
Medical Insurance.

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Took a guy under my wing when I was on the Fire Dept.

Taught him everything I knew, tried to be a great mentor.

6 months later, I had the honor of assisting in the investigation that lead to his arrest for arson.

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
He was thinking about having one last party before he retired to a life of leisure. 3 hots and a cot for the next 20 years. Nothing to worry about except dropping the soap.
Soap-on-a-Rope for Christmas.

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
I only know of one time when somebody told a reporter : "I knew that boy weren't never right in the head!" after the guy got arrested for assault or battery or robbery.

Can't remember what it was but remember laughing my butt off after a 80 year old black grandmother said that to a reporter.

But that brings up my point: People always say: "We had no idea. He/she was always ( pick one) so nice/quiet/kept to himself/ community helper/outgoing/friendly/ compassionate, etc...

That's because they don't show that side until they think the right time has come and either they get away with it or they just snap and don't care anymore.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts