Taurus Firearm Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
They start wandering into the 'Burbs, and plenty will get in their way!
Yeah...:unsure:...those pesky aliens and their abductions...:dunno:...whole groups disappearin' without a trace.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Come down to the gulf coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs and shoot some looters.
yippee ki yay you rioters. we don't play reindeer games down south.

Attachments

·
Registered
31,700 Posts
Agreed ... and they couldn't care less about social distancing now, could they? Not to mention there's plenty of cash being funneled to the organizers. Interesting how they take care to blend in with other protesters.
That is their method of camouflage!

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
On the upside, I read that Trump and the DOJ are looking at possibly invoking the RICO laws to go after those who organize and support these riots.

"The RICO Act focuses specifically on racketeering and allows the leaders of a syndicate to be tried for the crimes they ordered others to do or assisted them in doing, closing a perceived loophole that allowed a person who instructed someone else to, for example, murder, to be exempt from the trial because they did not actually commit the crime personally."

·
Administrator
35,117 Posts
We had a march through my suburb a couple of months ago, there were some loads of bricks that were mysteriously delivered on the roadways where the march was going to take place, they were removed by the police during the day prior to the march. Could have been coincidence, but then again maybe not. Either way, I think they got the same vibe as what your sheriff gave, that there would be no lawlessness tolerated. They marched, then they went back wherever they came from. I know for a fact that many residents had their AR rifles out, cleaned, lubed, 30 round mags at the ready just in case.

·
Registered
17,052 Posts
We had a march through my suburb a couple of months ago, there were some loads of bricks that were mysteriously delivered on the roadways where the march was going to take place, they were removed by the police during the day prior to the march. Could have been coincidence, but then again maybe not. Either way, I think they got the same vibe as what your sheriff gave, that there would be no lawlessness tolerated. They marched, then they went back wherever they came from. I know for a fact that many residents had their AR rifles out, cleaned, lubed, 30 round mags at the ready just in case.
I'm getting ready to go function testing on all my personal protection gear. I've recently sold one of my PT92s and one of my stainless PT58s at a local gun shop and am considering taking part of the money and buying a cheap short barreled 12 gauge shotgun to finish out my days with.

·
Super Moderator
13,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Well, today's the day. I met with some friends for breakfast yesterday (yay, indoor dining again! - it was cold outside) and one of them independently confirmed that he, too had been told about planned demonstrations today. We shall see. Meantime, I think I'll stick around the house and work on my 115 year old shotgun salvage project.

·
21,961 Posts
So, just to be clear, we're talking this weekend now? Today as in, "today?"

:rolleyes::D

You need anything, you call me Trucks.

·
Super Moderator
13,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
So, just to be clear, we're talking this weekend now? Today as in, "today?"

:rolleyes::D

You need anything, you call me Trucks.
:thumb:

Comes the dawn . . . :smilegrin:

·
Super Moderator
13,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Prayers sought

Our church holds two services on Saturday evenings, and three on Sunday mornings. I just received word from our church's security coordinator, asking that all available security people to be present at the 5:00 PM and 6:00 PM church services this evening.

It turns out that the BLM/Antifa demonstration is starting at a hotel less than 3 blocks from our church property, and not at an intersection some miles away, as was previously thought. I don't know why the change. It is too late to cancel services this evening, so even though we do NOT expect any problems, we will be providing assistance and assurance to people who attend our church.

For those of you who have family in Rio Rancho, NM and asked earlier in this thread where it was taking place, the demonstration will start at the Rio Rancho Inn, across 528 from Intel.

I will be leaving in a few minutes. I'll check in when I get home this evening. Your prayers would be appreciated.

·
Registered
31,700 Posts
Our church holds two services on Saturday evenings, and three on Sunday mornings. I just received word from our church's security coordinator, asking that all available security people to be present at the 5:00 PM and 6:00 PM church services this evening.

It turns out that the BLM/Antifa demonstration is starting at a hotel less than 3 blocks from our church property, and not at an intersection some miles away, as was previously thought. I don't know why the change. It is too late to cancel services this evening, so even though we do NOT expect any problems, we will be providing assistance and assurance to people who attend our church.

For those of you who have family in Rio Rancho, NM and asked earlier in this thread where it was taking place, the demonstration will start at the Rio Rancho Inn, across 528 from Intel.

I will be leaving in a few minutes. I'll check in when I get home this evening. Your prayers would be appreciated.

Stay safe, and carry a big stick...a 12 gauge stick!

Reactions: CWB

·
Banned
1,582 Posts
Well, today's the day. I met with some friends for breakfast yesterday (yay, indoor dining again! - it was cold outside) and one of them independently confirmed that he, too had been told about planned demonstrations today. We shall see. Meantime, I think I'll stick around the house and work on my 115 year old shotgun salvage project.
Did I miss something? Details, man. With pix.

And prayers that y'all are able to worship in peace, and make it to and from in safety.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Prayers! And my older bro werx @ intel. No I'm not worried about him. He would grump them baddies to death.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
35,550 Posts
On the upside, I read that Trump and the DOJ are looking at possibly invoking the RICO laws to go after those who organize and support these riots.

"The RICO Act focuses specifically on racketeering and allows the leaders of a syndicate to be tried for the crimes they ordered others to do or assisted them in doing, closing a perceived loophole that allowed a person who instructed someone else to, for example, murder, to be exempt from the trial because they did not actually commit the crime personally."

Crossing state lines to incite to riot is a Federal rap. We have a Justice Dept that is primed to prosecute these morons.

Keep us in touch with what's happening Trucks...prayers for a quiet time.

·
Super Moderator
13,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
The demonstrators went the other way. Really, there was no no sign of them from my vantage point. Just the way I hoped it would go. Well, better safe than sorry. Time to put the things back in the safe . . .

until next next time.

·
21,961 Posts
Father, thank you for answering our prayers on behalf of our brother and his congregation.

And we pray that the riots end and peace be restored to our land.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts