Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropped in on my LGS yesterday to see if they were aware of the Curve. My go-to counter guy was very enthusiastic, and the owner was on the phone as we spoke ordering a few into the shop. My name and phone number are now on record for the first purchase once available. I figure the Curve is either a dynamite success, a desirable collectable or at least an interesting conversation piece. We'll see which......

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
I am trying to work on getting one as well when they are first released for the same reason as you. I'll be the guinea pig on this. :)

·
Registered
36,101 Posts
I am waiting for CDNN to have them on closeout in February!!!---------------:D

·
Registered
29,757 Posts
I wouldn't mind being an early adopter on this. Even if it is a .380! :D :D :D I think it will at the very least be a great conversation piece and a conversation starter!

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Congratulations - hope they show up soon!

Reactions: Fishinkeylargo

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Dropped in on my LGS yesterday to see if they were aware of the Curve. My go-to counter guy was very enthusiastic, and the owner was on the phone as we spoke ordering a few into the shop. My name and phone number are now on record for the first purchase once available. I figure the Curve is either a dynamite success, a desirable collectable or at least an interesting conversation piece. We'll see which......
i was thinkin the same thing.

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
I was hoping I would get one in time to bring to Sand Lake. May be cutting it close as Taurus is usually behind on releasing items from when they say it will be released.

Reactions: Texheim

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Well, I will have to sacrifice my ownership of one, so the rest of you, can run out and obtained the first ones to hit your LGS!:D:D:D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Good idea, Ill have to call my LGS and see if they know about it and if they are going to get it. Ill be a guinea pig as well

Reactions: Fishinkeylargo

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
See, I can't decide if I want to be an early adopter of the Curve or the RIA 380 1911....

Reactions: john_bud

·
Registered
36,101 Posts
See, I can't decide if I want to be an early adopter of the Curve or the RIA 380 1911....
AS the theme song of Jeopardy plays in the background my mind wanders to parts availability and customer service.----------------:p

·
Registered
176 Posts
Ya know, really, it would be worth getting one of these just for the novelty. If it sells you have an early version, if it doesn't sell you have a rarity. In either event, keep it for 100 years and it'll be worth some money! ;)

Wonder if they'll produce a left handed version?

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
I dont see myself purchasing one...being I have 3 or 4, 5 shot pocket revolvers ..one being the Taurus M380.....but if I was in the market...yes I'd get one..its a good concept ..for a pocket revolver...small & light which makes it concealable ...a gun you could tote ..in you front pocket or in your jacket pocket...and it has the ability to fire 38 Spl...I'd most likely carry 148gr lwc...low recoil ..and works

·
Registered
36,101 Posts
Ya know, really, it would be worth getting one of these just for the novelty. If it sells you have an early version, if it doesn't sell you have a rarity. In either event, keep it for 100 years and it'll be worth some money! ;)

Wonder if they'll produce a left handed version?
Yea!
hey if you are looking at investing in a rarity I got on of these for sale for a mere 300 Bucks!!!-----------------

Attachments

Reactions: btleslie

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
I will wait for a while before buying this one. I have changed my mind on my previous opinions on this new pistol, but I still want to wait to see how they perform in the hands of the masses.

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
867-5309?

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
867-5309?
Great, ear worm this early sucks

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

Reactions: scoutfish
1 - 20 of 20 Posts