Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i had to bring them home :D
Picked up these two today.

ooooo purty chrome!!!

and not a taurus but a neat lil guy none the less

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
The pretty one looks like an 8" M44 and I see that the bottom one is a Sig but I don't know that model line enough to guess which service pistol it is.

Steelheart

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Steelheart said:
The pretty one looks like an 8" M44 .

Steelheart
Correct! paid 389$ that a decent price?
Gray_Wolf said:
nice revolver!

I think that's the SiG Mosquito .22LR - I hope you got a good one; the one I've shot was jammo-matic...
Correct. Well i hope it does well also i did some reading on them and they dont seem be having many issues. But if it does then i guess ill burn the bridge when i get there lol.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Very nice! I bought a M44 ss with a 6" barrel a few years for $400 + tax so for $389.00 in 2008, you did well for yourself. (and you're going to love how it shoots too)
;D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats good news.
I have never shot a 44 before and i was hopeing this dude was big and heavy enough to make it some what enjoyable lol.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Definitely. Between the weight of the revolver itself, the porting and the grips it's really a big (but powerful) baby.

Shooting 180 gr. fodder through it, to me, felt like really hot 158 gr. 357 Magnum. Shooting 240 gr. fodder was a bit more stout but not at all unmanageable. Neither are anything like my RB .500 Magnum in the recoil dept. ;D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts