Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
5,686 Posts
The scary part of this is, the media rarely tells the truth, as we know so well. There will be witch hunts now. Any kid that has anything 'strange' written in a notebook is going to be a suspect. I'm not saying this kid didn't have a plan, I'm saying we can't be so sure anymore.

We had a neighbor that programed video games. He had a white board with maps and plans on it. Little notes that said 'bomb', 'bunker'...etc. We knew what it was, but anyone from the outside would not. That was 5 years ago, today he'd probably be hauled off as a suspect of some plot to blow something up. *sigh*

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Having pulled a two-year stint as a substitute teacher in our county schools, and having, myself, been one who found a pocket notebook of a fifth grade student's compilation of twisted thoughts and plans, I applaud this vigilant teacher and the administration for intercepting this little despicable miscreant's plans to commit mayhem and terror.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.