Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am going to bump my own thread. Not because it is interesting or exciting or relevant, because I really want to get to the 50 post mark so I can see what goes on in the politics forum, it's killing me not knowing.

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
I am going to bump my own thread. Not because it is interesting or exciting or relevant, because I really want to get to the 50 post mark so I can see what goes on in the politics forum, it's killing me not knowing.
Go welcome everyone in the member intro section and you won't have a problem getting there.

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17,062 Posts
There are crazy people in there!

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I just got in myself, YOU SHOULD POST NON STOP, you just can't imagine what all is in there transformer-gun.gif

Reactions: GhostHorse

·
22,291 Posts
Dual magazinity has been achieved! DSC01184.JPG

And Texheim has given you the keys to the city, so to speak. The Politics forum can be fun, but personally I need a break every now and then.

Reactions: Falstaff and mingaa

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
I avoid the Politics Forum like the plague. I always feel dirty after I've spent any time in there. Lol. But hey, I guess its like a car wreck, you just can't loom away.

·
Registered
36,283 Posts
I avoid the Politics Forum like the plague. I always feel dirty after I've spent any time in there. Lol. But hey, I guess its like a car wreck, you just can't loom away.
I don't know!
I have seen to many car wrecks and to much politics I guess?
I will pass on both.----------------------------------:puke:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Found Some

Just got a ten round extended mag from Pro-Mag! Only mag I could find.
I recently purchased a TCP and have had a horrible time finding Mag's. I decided to go straight to the horses mouth to see what the major malfunction was. After a 5 minute hold I got a guy and he told me they had tcp. Mag's in stock for $22 and how any did I want!

·
Registered
558 Posts
I recently purchased a TCP and have had a horrible time finding Mag's. I decided to go straight to the horses mouth to see what the major malfunction was. After a 5 minute hold I got a guy and he told me they had tcp. Mag's in stock for $22 and how any did I want!
When was this????

I did notice they had a grip assembly with a magazine for 23 bucks more than just a grip assembly. But no magazines.

Also they have a slide catch with spring for a buck, same price as the spring. ?

I suppose you could try ordering all the parts for the magaze, and put one together, about 23 bucks plus 8.50 S&H

·
Registered
36,283 Posts
When was this????

I suppose you could try ordering all the parts for the magaze, and put one together, about 23 bucks plus 8.50 S&H
OHHHHH!!!---------------------

A Frankenmag!!!!----------------:eek:

·
Registered
36,283 Posts
And you just gotta know that right about now the Janitor that answered the phone after hours is just laughing his butt off with his buddies as he sits around drinking beer and making fun of the silly "Merican" that called and he talked to!!------------:D

Reactions: Falstaff
1 - 17 of 17 Posts