Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I about fell out of my chair when I saw this.
I don't care who you are, this right here is funny.
Their research and marketing teams need brain surgery.

·
Premium Member
8,346 Posts
Well... I mean.... c'mon! How long have we been doing Jello shooters? Same thing without the skin!

·
Registered
17,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well... I mean.... c'mon! How long have we been doing Jello shooters? Same thing without the skin!
I can honestly say I have never had a Jello shooter.
I'm not really sure what one is except I assume it involves alcohol.
I am however quite sure I have never shot myself in the mouth with a cup of Jello.
Wife and I don't go to parties and we don't drink. No one likes us.
We like it that way.

·
Registered
18,813 Posts
Yeah...:unsure:...pretty safe bet how this is gonna' go. Some kids are gonna' start a whiskey pod challenge to see how many they can get in their mouth at one time. The ones that don't die from chokin' on the pods, will prob'ly die from alcohol poisoning.

·
Registered
17,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah...:unsure:...pretty safe bet how this is gonna' go. Some kids are gonna' start a whiskey pod challenge to see how many they can get in their mouth at one time. The ones that don't die from chokin' on the pods, will prob'ly die from alcohol poisoning.
That's kind of what I was thinking.
Carry a couple in a pocket and get lit up during history class.

·
Registered
18,813 Posts
Anything worth drinkin', should be sipped and savored. These things are like chuggin' shots, really only useful if you wanna' get fall-down drunk an' if that's all you're out for...:dunno:...any ol' brand of boiled weasel pee will do.

·
Registered
17,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wonder if they will "POD" any of the 50 year old stuff at $6,150.00 a bottle....

https://www.thewhiskyvault.com/glen...rdon--macphail-decanter-with-case-12391-p.asp
Ok.........they distilled it in 1948 and let it sit for 30 years.
Then they moved it and let it sit for 20 more years.
Then they bottled it and let it sit for 21 more years.
Then they charge a fortune for it.
Ok.......I think I have this figured out.
I was born 4 years before that was distilled.
Holy crap.............my body must be worth a fortune and I've been sitting around forever!

·
Super Moderator
19,746 Posts
I’ll tell you drinks that stuff, too. I worked some trade shows for a computerized Med company for quite a few years. The largest budget we had was in sales and marketing. It was t uncommon for us to spend upwards of $9K-10K a night in Bar tabs. You read that right; $10,000 per night! As the only MD at the company it was up to me to socialize with our MD customers and I usually put it on my AmEx card. Was fully reimbursed for ALL travel related costs and I got to use the points accumulated any way I wished. I also put in 85-90K miles air travel in per year and those FF miles paid for a very nice European trip or two.

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
I learned to enjoy single malt on the company tab at environmental conferences.... Scotch and excellent Cuban cigars....

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
A while back an Australian group called Chumbawamba had a hit called "Tubthumping." Found this alternate lyric that can be inserted in the chorus.

Original song with lyrics:

And the new, improved lyrics? Here:

FbpksNS.jpg

Reactions: Rickenbacher39

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Nope. Not for me, thank you.
I prefer to either sip my whiskey on the rocks or mix it with apple cider, also on the rocks.

Although I can see this now, a new drink called a Clean and Rinse: A Tide pod, followed by a Glenlivet pod, then a beer chaser.

Reactions: DeltaBravoKS

·
Registered
18,813 Posts
Yeah, pretty much but these prob'ly don't creep up on ya' like the shooters tend to.

·
8,540 Posts
So many jokes available for this one. But I wanna know how well it does washing clothes :p. Seriously I do see a use for them. Ice them down in a cooler, then a quick pod and you are good to go for more fun outdoor activities. You see --- no bottle involved, so no worries about park or event police. Wonder how they handle all the small print regarding interstate transportation guidelines.

·
Registered
14,803 Posts
You can get shots called Tide Pods. I wonder how much longer before they make that transition. Once that happens, I can see ER's... and cemeteries filling up fast.

·
22,304 Posts
Good lord, I'm starting to think this might be real.

·
Premium Member
4,211 Posts
Well, they probably believe in natural selection, so how can they argue with that?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts