Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was planing on getting a 500 mossberg #50577 ... But wensday my washing machine died ,it was ten years old so I said honey... I will have a new machine in by friday .Its a high efficient model .maybe next year on the shot gun.

·
Registered
29,861 Posts
S#*& Happens...Mossberg 500's will still be available when the pesos are stacked in your favor. ;)

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Must be something in the water. Ours just died as well. I've already fixed the thing 9 times before but not this time. Motor burnt and fused solid.

Sarge

·
Registered
157 Posts
kinda b a pain in the butt using the shotgun as a ringer in the bathtub......sometimes we have to sacrifice ......

·
Registered
855 Posts
My washer and dryer are about 10 years old too, I hope neither one dies on me. But if they do at least I already have a mossberg to console me.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Our high efficiency front loader died after about 10 years. It was a stainless steel model that used an aluminum hub that was exposed to the washing liquid and corroded away.

Keep an eye out for used Mossberg 500's, you can usually pick them up at a very fair price.

Reactions: sparks9293

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
What a shame. There's always something to come along and put a burr under your saddle! Hope you get your shotgun soon!

·
Super Moderator
17,625 Posts
My washer and dryer are about 10 years old too, I hope neither one dies on me. But if they do at least I already have a mossberg to console me.
These things happen in threes you know................

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Buy the Mossberg and a rub board.

Or you may also pound your laundry on a big rock in a stream near you. Home defense is paramount. Save for the washer, not the Mossy. :D

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Sorry about the bad luck. My washing machine went out last year and the repair man said go to Lowes and check out the dented and scratched isle and then bargain with them. That's what I did and saved a ton of money. Most of the damage came off with a good scrubbing. I can live with a couple of small dents and it is under full warranty.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts