Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I went down to where the sponsored ads were; & I saw the ad for the Theis holsters.
I sent a contact for info; & darned if he didn't come right back with a prompt reply!
I sent him one question: if he only did IWB holsters. He replied back with a yes.
I replied right back with a "thanks" for the quick answer.

Too bad though. I know lots of you good people swear by IWB's. But, I'm just not ready
to go the IWB route as yet. Perhaps one day, I'll give them a shot. (no pun intended!) :-\

You know, I just realized that I perhaps should have put this in the Theis Holsters section.
Mods, if you want to move this, please do!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Damn, give it a shot. Have the 1911, great quality, outstanding comfort. I wear mine in excess of 14 hours some days, some days less and some days more. Without a doubt my favorite CC holster.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
I used to not like IWB holsters. Most were uncomfortable or a PITA to reholster. Theis Holsters are both comfortable and a breeze to reholster.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think some time down the road, in the not too distant future, I will give them a try.
One thing is for certain; Tommy Theis has very reasonable prices! :)

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I think some time down the road, in the not too distant future, I will give them a try.
One thing is for certain; Tommy Theis has very reasonable prices! :)
One of our generous forum members graced me with a like-new Tommy Theis IWB holster for my PT145. I have tried IWB holsters on a couple of other pistols I've owned, but could not adjust to them. The Tommy Theis IWB holster works like a charm for me wearing a one waist size larger pair of pants and a wide pair of suspenders. I cover the holster/handgun and suspenders with a loose fitting untucked shirt, and carry discreetly and comfortably all day long.

030 - PT145 and IWB holster.JPG

1 - 6 of 6 Posts