Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, left the ice chest in the driveway and it wondered off. Could've been worse I guess

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Only if it was full of

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
DOH! Maybe you can leave the next thing you want to get rid of in the driveway. ;)

Reactions: kschilk and Drewski

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Well, as long as it didn't have any of your firearms inside, everything should be good in the hood?! ;)

Reactions: Texheim

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Was it empty and just blew away or did some scoundrel nab your cold drinks too?
Didn't blow away

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

Reactions: kschilk

·
Super Moderator
40,518 Posts
Stuff like that pisses me off. I planned on taking my BBQ grill to a park one time. Rolled it out to next to my car, came back for a couple other items, less then 2 minutes. Walk back outside and some on is loading it into their truck. Typical BS, oh I'm sorry I thought you were throwing it away. It was a good 8 feet away from the edge of the road. :mad:

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Well if it was a large Yeti whoever got it may have committed Grand Theft:eek:
Hurry, call your insurance company :D

·
Registered
18,845 Posts
Alien abduction!?!!

Reactions: TrucksNCoffee

·
8,554 Posts
I was trying to think of something snarky to say, but really there is nothing funny about having your stuff stolen. Sorry some local thuggy decided to enrich his/hers useless existence at your expense.

·
Registered
4,736 Posts
Ya know-- folks its Easter. Can we resist stealing others peoples stuff just for one day?!?!?!

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
1 - 20 of 39 Posts