Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,291 Posts
I have a P238 and it is an excellent little pistol.
It's small enough to conceal easily, it's big enough to fit
my big old hands, it is very easy to shoot and accurate as heck.
It's very controllable. She will love it.

·
8,950 Posts
Fantastic P238 she got from Santa. Like Ric above said, she will love it.

Reactions: Tinker Pearce

·
Registered
15,216 Posts
Completely reprehensible. I remember when you got Christmas gifts for a person, you made them wait until Christmas morning to open them. The Pure suffering during the wait was mandatory and you threw that all away. I hope Linda can forgive you for such an egregious Faux pas.

​Nice looking Sig. I think she'll be happy with it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, she did get her present early- My Bad! ;)
By the way she's already had it out to the range twice- more than 100 rounds each time, which is a lot for her!

And now I have compounded my sin by giving her another early present- I made a set of custom Desert Ironwood grips!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
37,500 Posts
Nice acquisition and beautiful grips!

·
Registered
15,216 Posts
Yes, she did get her present early- My Bad! ;)
By the way she's already had it out to the range twice- more than 100 rounds each time, which is a lot for her!

And now I have compounded my sin by giving her another early present- I made a set of custom Desert Ironwood grips!
And here I was getting all ready to tell you not to change a thing then you drop those grips on it. They are a thing of beauty on that slidegun. The matt finish compliments the overall look of the gun very nicely.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Nice Christmas gift to your wife.:cool:

·
Registered
36,871 Posts
good choice and as long as SHE likes it and it fits here then its a win-win-win.
I have had a Sig 238 for several years now, several thousand rounds through it and never a problem.
I bet it hasn't failed to function twice in all those number of rounds and that was simple failure to fully go to battery.
thats 100% reloads as well.
I put a set of rubber hogues on mine and that was the ticket for me, mines the alloy frame, stainless slide that's the lightest on the 238's.
I just very recently replaced it with a Sig 365 and have been well pleased with that as well.
Springfield Armory recently introduced the 911 thats the same gun as is the Kimber micro and colt except for different options.
the SA runs about 100 bucks less than the Sig 238 or Kimber and I would have to really think about it due to price, the SA to me actually ahs a better set of night sights than the others.
enjoy it the Sig should make a great weapon for her.
by the way Colt mustang 380 mags fit the gun perfectly IF you are going to buy more mags and at about half the Sig mag price.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts