Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TWD hasn't been talked about here recently. Maybe with good reason but I still watch it. I thought the last episode was pretty good. Rick has been using that Colt Python of his a lot lately. The show seems to have its good moments of gun play and violence followed by some almost bearable soap opera drama.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
The gun play is for the guys.

The soap stuff is for the gals.

A TV program sure fire recipe for success!

·
10,379 Posts
Yep, I'm liking the second half of this season a lot better than the first half. It's actually got some action, have to admit I was hoping Rick would leave Shane on that bus. I'm waiting for someone to vote Dale off the island though, man he's gotten whiney.

The show is definitely hokey, but, for what it is I think it's well done.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
yep second half has more action. I was hoping he would leave shane also. I loved when rick was down with the zombies ontop and shot thru one to get the other.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I actually like the show because its not just about killing zombies, but surviving.Theres been alot of those with killing zombies and no plot that I can watch.I watch every week and im bummed theres only 3 episodes left this season. Im glad he didnt leave Shane on the bus. I hope they tell us what kind of badass Hershal really is soon too

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
I gave up due to the soap and almost exact same plot every time.

Sarge

·
Super Moderator
21,440 Posts
I like the second much better they need to get some more background out on a few characters and Rick better watch his back. Hey its the only thing on Sunday night.
The talking dead is not bad they interview some of the characters and one of the directors. Kind of funny.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts