Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does a cc walk through let's say Target' count the same as Wally? Just wondering....

·
Super Moderator
13,941 Posts
Would that be a Target Tango? But then, it takes two to tango. And a "tango" is a bad guy.

Reactions: nut016

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
But Tango was a good guy cop in the movie "Tango and Cash".

·
Super Moderator
40,638 Posts
I don't think I have ever seen a Target sell ammo. So you can not properly perform the walk at Target.

·
Registered
29,957 Posts
The Target stores in my neck of the woods are openly anti military, veteran & law enforcement.

Any request for fund raising on their property by a group affiliated with any of the above has been flatly turned down.

Therefore we collectively do not shop there. However if you represent the Rainbow coalition they'll be happy to accommodate you...go figure.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
The Target stores in my neck of the woods are openly anti military, veteran & law enforcement.

Any request for fund raising on their property by a group affiliated with any of the above has been flatly turned down.

Therefore we collectively do not shop there. However if you represent the Rainbow coalition they'll be happy to accommodate you...go figure.
All of which would raise the value of a successful "Target Tango" (as long as you didn't spend any money). As opposed to walking with friendlies at WallyWorld.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
If I took a target walk I would feel like I had a target on my back. :D

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I think I will OC the next time my wife drags me to Target. That should end that nonsense. I can just see the pierced, purple haired, neck tattooed cashier peering over her horned rimmed designer glasses just as she pushes the "security" button...........on second thought I'll just tell the wife to go by herself.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
NO! Don't change the rules!!:D
Ok, sorry Oz, I don't want to be a bump in the road, its just that moma wanted to go to Tar'get for some sale or something, so I thought I'd ask. I'll get to Wally World later. Just glad to finally get the chl and carry.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok, sorry Oz, I don't want to be a bump in the road, its just that moma wanted to go to Tar'get for some sale or something, so I thought I'd ask. I'll get to Wally World later. Just glad to finally get the chl and carry.
Scratch the Tar'get Tango. I completed my Wally Walk today in Foley, Al. On vaca here with the fam, going to Orange beach everyday, then to Destin, Fl. I think I should do another post with photos whn I get back. This is a beautful and little explored part of the country, imo.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts