Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Magpul is leaving Colorado because of the current anti Second Amendment Laws being passed there. The latest is the high cap magazine ban that has been signed into law and goes into effect on Monday.... after Monday it is illegal to purchase a high cap mag in Colorado although if you already have one it is legal to keep it.

Today Magpul is having a "Farewell To Arms" party to celebrate leaving Colorado. At the festival they are giving away, for free, 1500 high cap mags to people who come to the festival.....

You have got to love it!

Colorado Magpul's last stand: High-capacity magazine giveaway - Washington Times

Don

·
Registered
10,614 Posts

Magpul is leaving Colorado because of the current anti Second Amendment Laws being passed there. The latest is the high cap magazine ban that has been signed into law and goes into effect on Monday.... after Monday it is illegal to purchase a high cap mag in Colorado although if you already have one it is legal to keep it.

Today Magpul is having a "Farewell To Arms" party to celebrate leaving Colorado. At the festival they are giving away, for free, 1500 high cap mags to people who come to the festival.....

You have got to love it!

Colorado Magpul's last stand: High-capacity magazine giveaway - Washington Times

Don
Magpul is already manufacturing it's 30-round mags in another state (but they won't say which state) and is slowly moving out of Colorado. By the way, their mags are now plentiful again and cost $14.95 to $19.95 (even at Cheaper Than Dirt, I might add). The only difference is they lack dust covers (available in 3-packs for $3.95).

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
good for mag pull banning high capacity mags is a waste of time and money now the state will pay for it

jhp

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
Ohhh - that sure is the ultimate "flipping of the bird"! Thanks for the story, BB!!:)

·
Registered
180 Posts
I also saw this little blurb in an article I read. Looks like it is more than just companies leaving. The politicians are gonna have to answer for their decisions as well.

The secretary of state's office has said that recall petitions against state Senate President John Morse and Sen. Angela Giron have enough signatures to force recall elections.
Wish Texas had a recall provision.

·
Registered
25,027 Posts
Same thing in another thread

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Awesome! Good for Magpul :)

·
Administrator
35,791 Posts
Is Magpul crazy, loosing 1,500 high capacity magazines onto the general public? Madness, I tell you, madness !

Okay, I can't imitate liberals anymore. I feel dirty.

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Is Magpul crazy, loosing 1,500 high capacity magazines onto the general public? Madness, I tell you, madness !

Okay, I can't imitate liberals anymore. I feel dirty.
I understand now go take a shower.. :):):):)

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Good for Magpul, I hope they refuse sales to law enforcement in Co.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts