Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean you have to keep loading these 16 round magazines! I need 20 more mags before I go to the range again.

Shot over 250 rounds. Only malf was a bad 22 round; didn’t go off.

Great little pistol. Very large hole in my targets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
35,286 Posts
Thats good to hear. I'm hoping Taurus did this one right, if so I may have found my 22 semi-auto I've been looking for.

·
Super Moderator
35,069 Posts
I guess I could always get yet ANOTHER .22 handgun I don't "need". :rofl: I'd kinda thought about a Ruger Wrangler, but I don't know if I'll actually ever SEE one. :rolleyes: No matter, ain't like I don't have a Heritage for that niche. :D Sounds like the TX22 is a good 'ne.

Reactions: Dan51

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
I know mine sucks bad, 2 failures to feed in 5,000 rounds. That's horrible, and I've 4, 16 round magazines. Like you, they will not stay loaded. They must be defective.

It proved itself so unworthy, I keep it in the truck, and too a shamed to bring it into the house. :icon_ devil:

Maloy

·
Registered
39 Posts
I hate the way the TX22 alway's seems to be empty. I bought a second one and that empties out the five magazines I have to quickly also. Actually, both gun's are functioning perfectly with only one FTF with a Mini-Mag HP. As far as the Ruger Wrangler, If you think loading 16 round magazines slow you down, you will hate a six shot SA revolver. Well, maybe not hate, but my Ruger Single Six just does not have the appeal it once had. Fun, but not like the .22 Semi-automatics.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
I know mine sucks bad, 2 failures to feed in 5,000 rounds. That's horrible, and I've 4, 16 round magazines. Like you, they will not stay loaded. They must be defective.

It proved itself so unworthy, I keep it in the truck, and too a shamed to bring it into the house. :icon_ devil:

Maloy

Sounds like I need to get one for "testing" purposes only! ;):D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts