Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
18,578 Posts
Re: The Serpa 2 BlackHawk Holster will fit your Taurus PT 24/7 Pro...

Thanx! ;D I've been looking for something like that!

·
Registered
10,043 Posts

That's strange cause my BlackHawk Serpa for my XD doesn't fit my 24/7.

·
Administrator
18,578 Posts

Hmmm?

I have some regular XD Gear Holsters and they don't fit my 9mm 24/7 Pro, either.

Could we see a Pic of that holster with a 24/7 Pro in it?

·
Registered
10,043 Posts

Mine will not engage the SERPA lock when it's in there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Look i am not here to argue.......it engages the lock with my firearm........it is just a regular serpa holster not the 2........i just looked at the package........i am tellin ya it works......i am just trying to be helpful.......

·
Administrator
18,578 Posts

Thanx! Will investigate that one. I do have the Fobus RU97 Paddle, but am really unhappy with the fit and won't use it, lest it wear the Finish on my 9mm 24/7 Pro.

Edit Note:
The Fobus RU97 was specifically designed for the Ruger P-Series Pistols. It just happens to fit some other handguns and some better than others. I have another Fobus RU97 that fits my AE serial Numbered .45 Witness and 9mm Full Size TA90 Series 88, perfectly!

Am thinking that maybe putting my 9mm 24/7 in a Plastic Bag, inserting it into that Fobus RU97, and warming it with a Hairdryer, might get it to fit better. Got nothing to lose at this point! Could also do that with my Fobus HK-1 holster, which fits my PT945.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The salesman at Cabelas tried the fit befor i bought it.......i had to tighten the release down about 1 turn on the screw as it was set light...... :D..make sur the bottom of the trigger gaurd is riding in the bottom of the holster as you insert the weapon.....it falls right into place with a nice "click"

·
Registered
101 Posts
Lone Wolf said:
I bought one at Cabela's for a SpringfieldArmory XD and it fit like a glove......thought i would give ya'll a heads up...... :D :) :) :)
I'll second this one. I've got a 24/7 PRO .45 and it rides in a serpa for a Springfield XD. Fits like a glove, engages the lock, and works flawlessly. I purchased mine at Academy Sports.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Gholcomb said:
I'll second this one. I've got a 24/7 PRO .45 and it rides in a serpa for a Springfield XD. Fits like a glove, engages the lock, and works flawlessly. I purchased mine at Academy Sports.
thanx for the vote.......at least one person on here knows the truth....

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Lone Wolf said:
thanx for the vote.......at least one person on here knows the truth....
No one said you were not telling the truth---you should look at the above posts. It could just be that my BlackHawk holster wasn't built to the same specifications as yours was. Like I said, my 24/7 goes in but does not lock.
My XD does. When I go to Cabela's later I will check a few of them. Thanks for the info---I really like the SERPA lock and if my 24/7 will fit that would be great.

·
Registered
5 Posts
on the cheeper than dirt catalog the fobus says it fits the ruger & the 40, so maybee the 9mm is shaped a lil different?
on another note if that fits for the xd maybe others for it will fit also. i want a inside the waitband for my 24/7 45.

·
Administrator
18,578 Posts
I recently mail-ordered a Blackhawk Serpa Sportster Paddle holster, made for the Springfield XD, and it fits my 9mm 24/7 Pro very nicely, and engages the SERPA lock, without any adjustment. It looks like it would also fit the .45 24/7 Pro Slide as well. This Holster's cant is also adjustable and I have it adjusted to the FBI cant. Unfortunately for me, it sticks out a bit much for concealment, but I was looking to use it as a Range Holster anyways.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey all I also have a blackhawk serpa for my 24/7.45 andthe package had H&K p30 and 24/7 on it fits real good has paddle and belt attachments if I can find my package again I'll try and post a pic. bought it on EBay :)

·
Administrator
18,578 Posts
Cool! Would love to see that pic! A pic of your gun in that holster would also be nice!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts