Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Businessmen Armed With AR-15 Rifles Saved Ferguson Strip Mall From Protester Looting | LibertyNEWS.com

Every good craftsman or women knows that the right tool makes the job much easier, when I cut wood I use the right saw for the job and these folks know that the right tool can do wonders to protect your property and life. This is just another example of the right tool, I'm glad I have a few in my toolbox and know how to use them.

Be safe my friends in these interesting times,

x101ABNDevil
R.I.P. PT42

·
Registered
21,118 Posts
Good stuff

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

·
Super Moderator
40,611 Posts
Glad they had a plan and pulled it off without incident. Hope others can learn from this.

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
FINALLY! The police are not there to protect you as an individual but to enforce the law and keep the peace in the community. Residents were warned that the police would not be able to protect them. They were encouraged to arm themselves. Law-abiding citizens can protect themselves and their property (not to mention assisting their neighbors in the defense of their property). And that is exactly what happened here. To bad more people didn't show up to protect more stores. When the protesters realize that the locals are not going to put up with their nonsense, they will go away.

·
Super Moderator
13,907 Posts
THAT is the America I remember from you youth! The willingness and courage to confront and stop evil when it comes around. Good job, folks! "Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway." -John Wayne

·
Registered
7,861 Posts

Looks like one AR, one AK on the left and a mini14 on the right.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I'm thinking that might be an old photo, tad chilly for shorts. I remember seeing it circulating back when the initial riots/unrest started, now I don't know if it's use back then was 100% accurate either.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
The right tools to get the job done.

·
Premium Member
4,840 Posts
Rioters and looters are, as a rule, cowards ... so of course, they probably won't challenge armed citizens protecting their property. If they're hopped up on drugs -- well all bets are off -- better have spare ammo.

·
Registered
12,088 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts