Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at a gunshow this weekend and I saw what appeared to be a raging bull at first glance but upon inspection it was actually a Raging bee. I looked it up on the taurus website and couldn't find it. I think the caliber was .218 it also had a scope on it. Sorry there is no picture but I don't have a digital camera, but it really looked like the Raging Bull. Has anyone seen this gun?

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
I don't think I've ever seen one in person but I remember it. It took me a little time to find it (I didn't think the Gun Selector would find it, just hit 218 Bee and Search). I don't think they were made many years. I am surprised that its on the Compact/Tracker frame. I thought it was on the large frame There were 3 barrel lengths, I just picked one for the example.

http://www.taurususa.com/products/product-details.cfm?id=79&category=Revolver

Steelheart

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah it was wierd but it definetly said Raging Bee on it I had to look at it twice and make sure it said what it said :) It was long though.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats what it looked like. But it had a scope one it and the letters were smaller, but basically the same thing.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts