Taurus Firearm Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
36,019 Posts
The world is definitely not coming to an end... the world as we know it, I'm not quite as sanguine. But you just need to play the long game... if things go to hell, a thousand years from now, freedom will rise again. Somewhere.

HMMM? R U Sure?
did you hear about the moon Rusting??--LOL

·
Registered
36,019 Posts
They should dig a really deep hole, and bury cheaper than dirt. Than the could be called deeper than dirt. Those prices are insane.
I can't figure out how they stay in business to be honest?
I think several years back I ordered from them "one" time, then they shipped my mixed order from like 3 different warehouses and I had to pay seperate shipping that was more than the items i believe.

Reactions: MoKen and Jake3501

·
Registered
27,095 Posts
HMMM? R U Sure?
did you hear about the moon Rusting??--LOL
It's a plot by Coca-Cola.... they're going to do a moon mission and stencil a 3,000 km wide Coke logo in white.

Reactions: olfarhors

·
Supporting Moderator
14,822 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts

Gee, only $79.95 for a box of 50.

·
Registered
27,095 Posts
Reactions: olfarhors

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I'm gonna go home tonight after work and partially get my arms around my pile of 9mm ammo and give it a hug.
It was made one pull at a time with my cheap single stage reloading press. LOLOLOL

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
I'm gonna go home tonight after work and partially get my arms around my pile of 9mm ammo and give it a hug.
It was made one pull at a time with my cheap single stage reloading press. LOLOLOL
Which adds more enjoyment to the process.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts