Taurus Firearm Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
The last 9mm I bought was UMC from Field and Stream brick and mortar for $11.99. The online prices are nuts right now.

·
Banned
153 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I thought seeing Wally world ammo for sale at gun shows at $28 per 50 was bad after the Ocommie election was bad, it pales in comparison to those prices.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
When a dealer quadruples the price due to shortages, I'm done doing any business with them, period. I'm lucky because I reload and cast my own and have enough stock for years powders and primers.

·
Registered
27,111 Posts
Question: What is a product worth?

Answer: Whatever somebody is willing to pay for it.

Instead of complaining, crank up the old Dillon and go into business.

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
Question: What is a product worth?

Answer: Whatever somebody is willing to pay for it.

Instead of complaining, crank up the old Dillon and go into business.
and go to prison or at least be fined into bankruptcy when someone decides they don't like you for whatever reason. Unless you happen to have a class 6 FFL especially if the election goes the wrong way in November.

·
Registered
27,111 Posts
and go to prison or at least be fined into bankruptcy when someone decides they don't like you for whatever reason. Unless you happen to have a class 6 FFL especially if the election goes the wrong way in November.
Didn't know I needed an asterisk and 6 pages of fine print. So... NOTE:
  1. I am not a lawyer and my posts on this forum do not constitute legal advice.
  2. I am not a doctor and my posts on this forum do not constitute medical advice.
  3. I am not a civil engineer and my posts on this forum do not constitute building advice.
  4. I am pretty funny and my posts on this forum do constitute humor.

·
Registered
124 Posts
A friend went to a gun store in S.E. WI. who had 9mm for $60 per box of 50.
I gave him ~1400 shells so he could load his own.

·
Registered
36,024 Posts
A friend went to a gun store in S.E. WI. who had 9mm for $60 per box of 50.
I gave him ~1400 shells so he could load his own.
Target (fmj) or self defense (jhp)?
for self defense ammo, depending on brand and type thats not a bad price even in regular times.

·
Registered
36,024 Posts
Just saw J&G Sales price for 50 rounds of .38 Special Winchester Silvertips. 100 smakeroos. :r_c::rating00::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:
HOLY CRAP!
I swear i am going to build some wooden shelves in the back of my Pickem Up truck and start running a Ammo Route like they used to do with veggies through the neighborhoods when i was a kid.

·
Supporting Moderator
14,827 Posts
HOLY CRAP!
I swear i am going to build some wooden shelves in the back of my Pickem Up truck and start running a Ammo Route like they used to do with veggies through the neighborhoods when i was a kid.
Was that veggies or White Lightning?

:D

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
It is truly amazing what stuff is going for now. God I hope things go down some next year!

Reactions: olfarhors

·
Registered
31,697 Posts
On Gun Broker 9 mm fmj is averaging $0.76 a round, and .45 acp fmj is averaging $1.00 a round. Curious to see what it will be come October.

Reactions: olfarhors

·
Registered
36,024 Posts
Was that veggies or White Lightning?

:D
Depends IF the routes were done during the day or during the night actually.
when I worked down in Dixie Hills, the Bluff and Vine City in Hotlanta the providers ran their routes in big old Cadillacs and you had to walk up to the open window to get your "PLANT BASED PRODUCTS" and baby POWDER--

·
Registered
36,024 Posts
On Gun Broker 9 mm fmj is averaging $0.76 a round, and .45 acp fmj is averaging $1.00 a round. Curious to see what it will be come October.
I m NOT a big world coming to an end kinda person but i got to admit the way things keep going on down that really bad Road here in Merica i am getting a warm fuzzy feeling that I have like 500 plus rounds of 300 Blackout and more components and about 2-K in 223 projectiles and enough components to make them into boolletts in the Labor-a-tory.
this crap is really getting shaky!

·
Registered
27,111 Posts
I m NOT a big world coming to an end kinda person but i got to admit the way things keep going on down that really bad Road here in Merica i am getting a warm fuzzy feeling that I have like 500 plus rounds of 300 Blackout and more components and about 2-K in 223 projectiles and enough components to make them into boolletts in the Labor-a-tory.
this crap is really getting shaky!
The world is definitely not coming to an end... the world as we know it, I'm not quite as sanguine. But you just need to play the long game... if things go to hell, a thousand years from now, freedom will rise again. Somewhere.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts