Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
36,003 Posts
Everybody deserves the right to be able to defend themselves.

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness...begins with LIFE.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Thank You for posting this. I'm officially partially permanently disabled in my right hand. However.. as I've shared prior I can still shooting double handed using .22LR and also more than that, off-hand or weak handed. There is a lot of people who thumb their nose up in regards to .22LR.. but I am "very" happy to be able to use the guns I have.

·
Registered
17,062 Posts
Hi Qwiks draw,

OK.....I have an odd question..........or observation.
And my cynicism or paranoia may be showing but:

The last thing I want to do is get on a firearms involved list that is available to everyone and the government.
We have heard stories as of late concerning red flag laws and other random nutzoids turning in respectable
law abiding citizens only because they own firearms.
Whether they accuse the gun owner of mental instability, criminal activity or whatever does not seem to matter.
Public officials seem to jump at the chance to take away the guns. A Korean vet was one of the latest victims
of this if I remember correctly.
So; my point is, why would those troglodyte knuckle dragging gun haters not use lists like this to find and accuse
someone of not being fit to own and use firearms because of a physical handicap.
"He can't walk".......he couldn't handle a firearm. "He's a paraplegic"......you want him to have a gun?"
Sorry, but the first place my mind went to was how how the gun haters would use a list like this to their advantage.
What better way than to accuse them of not being physically able to handle a firearm.
I know this is a bit cynical, but given what is going on in the political arena and the news cycle I
expect the lowest common denominator to pop up and voice it's disapproval at anything and everything.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts