1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
37,586 Posts
Nothing new to the party that hates guns. Let's keep it about the 2nd Amendment or hunting or it will will have to go to Politics.

Reactions: Desperado

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
This is more likely to get hunters to vote Republican out of pure spite than it is to discourage them from voting altogether.

·
Registered
24,898 Posts
It's not true you know.

Reactions: Czechbikr

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
Here in Wisconsin no one openly talks guns and politics unless they think they can slip it by. US Senator Tammy Baldwin doesn't hide her grabby fingers. Though she too trys to hide it as "Common Sense" gun laws. Also was able to watch the speech by O. Winfrey today and she also made a big deal about "Common Sense Gun Laws". My response has always been; fine, give me 3 examples of common sense. They always deflect and change the subject.

downrange all you can do is turn out and vote! Take some friends and family with you too.

·
Registered
19,561 Posts
:unsure:....it's two years until the election...:huh:...why are these libs out campaigning for Trump already?

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
One of the many many reasons I gave up Facebook.

·
Registered
32,205 Posts
One of those North Dakota hunters is my youngest son, and this story won't pass the sniff test with him at all. I think most avid hunters will sniff it out also.

The dims are so used to lying to their own constituency, they think conservatives are the same kind of sheep. I think the average IQ differential is at least 30 points between liberal voters and conservative voters definitely favoring the conservative voters. dim leaders don't believe any of the stuff they eschew, they just know their constituents will believe them and vote them in for the freebies and the ability to be as abnormal as possible.

·
Premium Member
13,458 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,948 Posts
I hope someone comes along who can explain this ploy, 'cause I sure don't understand it. :loco:

·
Super Moderator
37,586 Posts
Merged the threads due to the same topic. Again, keep it 2nd Amendment or hunting related or it will have to move to Politics.

·
Premium Member
13,458 Posts
I hope someone comes along who can explain this ploy, 'cause I sure don't understand it. :loco:
More republican candidates are likely to receive endorsements from hunting, gun owners and shooting groups so therefor hunters are more likely to vote republican. By telling N. Dakota voters that they can't vote in N. Dakota without losing their out of state hunting licenses, they are coercing them from voting for republican candidates.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Don't you have to be a resident of a state to vote there?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts