Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called today about the the grips and they said not yet, he said the gun is coming out next spring and the bulls head grips won't be avalible till then he heard the arrrrggggg in my voice LOL thats caveman by the way :)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hey 45 Forever, I didn't know you were bi-lingual. Definitely get that on your resume. Seriously, thanks for the update, I like the bull grips and will have to wait til they are on the market.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Did you ask if they will sell just the grips? I already have a PT1911 and would like to add the new grips.

·
Super Moderator
21,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I have one of the pt1911 to and wanted the grips for it myself I have pachmyer American Legends on my gun and like them but the nice thing about the 1911 is you can change the grips anytime you want. But he checked and they are not even in his system yet and he said they won't release them till they release the gun.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I went to Cabelas in Texas yesterday and saw a PT1911SS with the bull grips. It looked pretty cool but they wanted $700 for it.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Just called Taurus the Bulls head grips will be out in late May early June for sale as a add on item. Looking forword to that.

·
Registered
31 Posts
they are pretty wood grips that have the Taurus bull head logo on them. like the cheap plastics that they come with. just prettier and wood. i think i will have to get a set of them when they are available. got to keep my girl looking good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts