Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anybody catch the NBA All Star game from Orlando yesterday evening? I am a great fan of the Spurs and love to watch the NBA game. I was disappointed with the pre-game entertainment; had some African American young lady with day-glo hair singing but EVERYONE in the production number kept grabbing their crotch; the males and females alike. Why is this necessary? Does it enhance their crude gyrations even more than the humpy hip thrusts? Oh well, I am out of touch and out of date; just let it go. Then they had a young African American oversing the National Anthem. Of course, I am out of tourch and out of date; just let it go. I guess what got me were the swaggering young millionaire basketball players showing NO respect or proper flag courtesy. SOMEONE tell these millionaire basketball players to put their hand on their heart and look at the flag. I did see one or two showing proper flag courtesy such as Blake Griffin and Kevin Love; there may have been more but the vast majority acted like it was an inconvenience to them making more money. Lordy! I am getting old and loosing all tolerance for such behavior. Anybody remember Capt. Woodrow Call in Lonesome Dove when he saw a creep horse whipping his illegit son and what Capt. Call had to say? "I can't stand rudeness" as he beat the living tar out of the guy hurting his kiddo. I am beginning to be Capt. Caul as I can't much stand this generation of rudeness. ARghhhh

WHERE do they get this disrespect?
LOOK

·
Registered
518 Posts
To each his own but the NBA lost it's appeal for me a long time ago. I watch more college sports than anything else.

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Have they started playing defense again yet? I stopped watching the NBA when it began transitioning into the "one-man showcase" that it is now. If i want to watch 8 people standing still while two guys play one-on-one, i'll walk down the hill to the park. At least most college players can run a pick and roll ten times better than guys making millions in the NBA.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts