Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
5,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I brought Fletcher in to the Grad Student Office yesterday.

WP_000083.jpg
My Muslim fellow grad student, a pretty decent guy by any standards, was pretty unhappy. Couldn't even be in the same room with him, claimed a "phobia" over dogs.

Amazing, isn't it, how dogs are perceived by Muslims - all because of the crazy stuff in their silly holy book? One dopey "prophet" had a bad experience with one wild dog and 1 billion people have to hate them.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
If he's like obama, it probably just made him hungry so he stepped out for a snack.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
He probably doesn't like to see his dinner still walking ...

·
Banned
5,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL, Obama. I can't wait for the first liberal friend I have to make a crack about Romney's dog problem. It's gonna suck HARD for them when I tell them about Dreams From My Father!

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
LOL, Obama. I can't wait for the first liberal friend I have to make a crack about Romney's dog problem. It's gonna suck HARD for them when I tell them about Dreams From My Father!
"Recipes From My PaPaw" :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
I brought Fletcher in to the Grad Student Office yesterday.

View attachment 26873
My Muslim fellow grad student, a pretty decent guy by any standards, was pretty unhappy. Couldn't even be in the same room with him, claimed a "phobia" over dogs.

Amazing, isn't it, how dogs are perceived by Muslims - all because of the crazy stuff in their silly holy book? One dopey "prophet" had a bad experience with one wild dog and 1 billion people have to hate them.

If thats the case, US Gov. should then send a shit load of the dogs over to Afghanistan , u never know what might happen.:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts